不限题型 填空题 连线题 判断题 单选题 阅读理解与欣赏 改错题 写作题 猜谜题 加标点题 问答题 默写题 写句子 多选题 口语交际，情景问答题 画图题 实践题 材料题 探究题 翻译题 题型：写作题 口算题 解答题 计算题 推理探究题 操作题 证明题 听力题 阅读理解 完形填空 辨音题 句型转换 排序题 仿写题，造句 情景交际 补全对话，情景问答 连词成句 仿写题 猜谜题，问答题 词汇互译 实验题 不定项选择 应用设计题 论证题 不定项选择题 推断题 读图填空题 读图题 填表题 辨析题 综合题 列举题 简答题 综合读图题 双选题 材料分析题 绘图题 读图，填图题 读图填图题 开放性试题 多项选择题 论述题 抄写题
想一想，写出下列单词的形容词形式。 例: cloud → cloudy
1. snow → ________________
2. rain → ________________
3. sun → ________________
4. wind → ________________
What is he (she) like?1 2 3 4 5
1. Mike is .
2. Amy is .
3. John .
4. Chen Jie .
5. Sarah .
看图，选择下列数字或字母填空。 L S M 36 9 6.5
1. This shirt is .
A. too B. take C. twenty D. is E. colourful
2. We'll the dress.
3. The baby pants are yuan.
4. How much this skirt?
5. It's expensive.
用所给词的适当形式填空。 1. The Changjiang River is a very (long) river.
2. He likes (play) football.
3. It is a (rain) day today.
4. You can get off at the (two) stop.
5. Liu Tao was late for class this morning. He (get) up late.
写出所给单词的适当形式。 1. I'm (sleep).
2. I can (skate) in winter.
3. The____(leaf) are colorful.
4. "Why do you like winter?" He (ask) Mary.
5. They can fly (kite) in spring.
用所给单词的适当形式填空。 1. In winter, it's cold and ____ (snow).
2. This is a____ (China) kite.
3. Circles and squares____ (be) different.
4. Li Ming (lie) on the grass yesterday.
5. I will run____(fast) than Xiaoming.
根据句意，写出所给单词的正形式。每空一词。 1. Li Ming jumps ___________ (high) in our class.
2. He felt ___________ (happy) during his holiday.
3. The people around ____________ (we) are very friendly.
4. It's very easy for _____________ (play) to get hurt.
5. It was ____________ (sun) yesterday. So there was no ____________(rain) in the sky.
Read and write. (用所给单词的适当形式填空) 1. It's _____ for little children to play by the river by themselves. (danger)
2. — Who is _____, Tom or John? (clever)
— Oh, it's hard to say.
3. The Space Museum is a very _____ place. (interest)
4. Guangzhou is in the _____ of China. (southern)
5. There are some new _____ on the desk. (photo)
用单词的适当形式填空。 1. Bob is twenty years ____________. (old)
2. Bob is ____________ than Jenny. (old)
3. Lynn is ____________ than Jenny. (young)